Tuesday, December 7, 2010

HartungKemp here I come!












I'm extremely excited to join a new creative family at HartungKemp. I will forever be grateful for the opportunities had at OLSON and the great people I have met and learned from along the way. I know they will continue to be a creative force, nation wide and I look forward to seeing the journey they lead into the future.

I can barely stand the excitement I have, to be a part of a strong design force in Minneapolis. It will be a fun and new experience to learn from a strong creatively talented and smart group of designers at HK. I'm eager to begin working on a wider scope of projects, from packaging to branding as well as more interactive. Rock & Roll! I look forward to sharing my new journey and the great projects along the way. Stay tuned: )

Above are some images of great work produced by HK and the great team of designers.

http://hartungkemp.com/

0 comments: