Wednesday, April 23, 2008

OLSON


OLSON internship!
Current mood: excited

that's right, I got the internship of my dreams today at OLSON
, an advertising and design agency located in minneapolis and it's even payed! I will be working primarily on the Target account along with a few other accounts. i will primarily be working in the interactive department and floating into print every now and then as well as concepting and prep work. wooooo!!!!!

Finally it has happened to me
Right in front of my face
My feelin's can't describe it
Finally it has happened to me
Right in front of my face
And I just cannot hide it

Meeting OLSON + CO, the design agency of my dreams
The one and only true love or at least it seems
With dark red skin and sky blue hair
It's just the way it looks to me, that gentle lovin' agency

Finally you come along
The way I feel about you it just can't be wrong
If you only knew the way I feel about you
I just can't describe it oh no no

CHORUS
CHORUS

It seemed so many times crappie jobs seemed to be the one
But all I ever wanted was to have a little fun
But now you've come along and brightened up my world
In my heart I feel it I'm that special kind of designer!

- Artist: Peniston, Ce Ce
Song: Finally // remixed by I diana

0 comments: